Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashi_law Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2006, 10:50 PM
    Management
    What is the difference between management and administration?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2006, 03:58 AM
    Some companies may use this term interchangeably, but generally, the way I've always understood it is that Management is who oversees the production people and the Administration is who oversees the Management and the business overall.

Hope that helps a little...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Hi,
    Here is a link to the "administration" of a small business:
    http://www.smallbusinessbible.org/pr...ion_other.html

I give this link because it shows the differences between "administration" and "management". As the answer before mine said, Administration is the "company" level, such as the CEO, or President, or Stock Holders, and Management is the lower levels, normall, such as management of payroll, human resources management, insurance, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management [ 4 Answers ]

Distinguish between the words administration and management ?

Management Consultant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello buddies,I am a holder of a bachelors degree{honours} in Economics,I desperately want to be a Management Consultant.will you good people tell me what to do now?I want to get a masters degree by coursework, commencing this October in either of Marketing;Industrial Relations and Personnel...

Management [ 10 Answers ]

Can you list any five most common/popular questions from management as a subject?

Sales management [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am working as sales manager for wholesale and Supermarket Sectors in Beverage Company. How can I improve the sales in these sectors. TX

View more questions Search