aisha786's Avatar
    aisha786 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

#21

Jan 17, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Please don't loose hope allah is testing you and have faith in allah, if you google amil-sonum he can also help you, he helped me with out asking for any money or aynthing i couldn't see any light but now allhumdullilah its not over but my faith and my believe is so strong and inshallah in the end i will win because my allah is with me and im following the tru path to all my brothers and sisters please don't loose hope surah falaq after every pray 300 times or more 11 time be4 ad after durood shrief on the water ad drink it. Also surah ibrahim after isha pray on water and drink. But also seek amil help if you can they can give you something else as well.
    aisha786's Avatar
    aisha786 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

#22

Jan 17, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Sory shila jalali mokelet have to be on all night and every night because jinns can not answe your house but also Google amil sonum please email him and tell him everything , there are a lot fruds out there who want to make money he to be careful.
    shila2468's Avatar
    shila2468 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#23

Jan 17, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Thanks for your advice amil sonum don't seem to come up is that his full name
    ravi666's Avatar
    ravi666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#24

Jan 19, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Hello every one,

Jai matha Kali- I have read all the questions that one are suffering from and it happens to every one or the other time that's the power of black magic or voodoo etc.. If any one wants to know more and how to come out of the fear please contact me, and please do not forget for every problem there is a solution.If any one as a question please do feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
    Regards
    Ravichander Reddy
    (professional Black Magician)
    Ravichander24@gmail.com and bloodofdrag_ravi@yahoo.com
    ravi666's Avatar
    ravi666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#25

Jan 19, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Hello,

Please send your current issues/ problems that you are facing in today. And don't worry there is perfect solution to your problem. Please mail me your email address.

Regards
    Ravi
    aisha000's Avatar
    aisha000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#26

Feb 9, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Salam brother/sister,

I hope allah (swt) gives you the strength to overcome your problems. Reading prayers, reciting the Quran and reading Dua's is a good thing. Remember, no blackmagic/jinn is stronger than the good (ie islam, the power of the verses in the Quran/and Dua's and of course, Allah (swt). You are depressed - maybe its not because of black magic? It sounds like your suffering from severe depression because of the situation you are in. YOUR unhappy. You are being abused - physically by your stepfather. You MUST contact someone from the local authority to report your stepfather. You live in the United Kingdom and you are protected by its legislation and law. Speak to someone - a social worker, a GP, a counselor? Your depression is more than likely affecting your mood, your diet, your hairloss, your attention towards studies etc. Pay heed to my advice. I don't know why no one else has advised this vulnerable individual to report their stepfather? This person is severely depressed as is his/her mother and siblings. You need to distance yourself from your current environment and look for some help as well as medical attention. May allah give you the strength.
    Munsoer's Avatar
    Munsoer Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

#27

Feb 18, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Knowledge is important in this field meaning how it work? If you know that you can counter attack. The whole world was created with energy which we are using everyday in the form of cell phones, internet, satellite, energy stones, sun, moon etc.Satan and jinns was created from bad energies. When a person does wrong things his energy field (aurah) becomes negative.Religious activities are positive energies generated by the one who prays.Magical works are negative energies which are send to a person to interfere with his life making him bad luck or if he inhales the bad energies it creates an imbalance in the body.The body reacts to the imbalance by throwing out ailments.You need to counter attach the bad energies with good energies by reading duas on water and drink it contentiously. It will remove the bad energy and the body will put itself back into balance because the human body are the greatest healer of all times.The house should be fumigated regularly to remove the bad energies. You will be on your way to heal yourself.If some one sends a jinn to you it and you are a person who prays a lot he won't interfere with you because you have gone to a higher frequency than it.The jinn cannot harm you except with the permission of Allah.Jinns hate the reading of the Quran because as you read you are generating positive current which will burn him.You also need to learn the art of meditation.With meditation you are in control of your body and you can remove any ailments.Connecting to your subconscious mind gives you power over the sorcerer and its magical powers and also over the devil or jinn.The moment your body start to pick up energy you can use that energy for good as well as bad. That is what the sorcerers are doing, develop energy and charge it into bad and negative energies to harm others. We are not powerless against them. I hope this will help you because I myself are helping a lot of people with this knowledge, Moulana Ebrahim Akrami
    darxmaster's Avatar
    darxmaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#28

Apr 2, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Believe in God. Only hope man. He is the only way to deliver us from evil. Trust me. It's true.
    askh's Avatar
    askh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#29

Apr 19, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Your story has made me sad..
    I am sorry, I believe one day you will overcome these problem.
    Keep struggle for cure, make treatment please.. but those who offer
    Treatment in money amount.. do not go to them..
    Black magic treatment is free actually.. find a person who can help
    You in cure..
    Don't be in pain.. try your best to find solution..
    prov's Avatar
    prov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#30

May 5, 2012, 09:34 AM
    This is not true if the magician is powerful even if you don't believe black magic you will be hurt and think it was due to bad luck
    mohammed123456's Avatar
    mohammed123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#31

Jun 2, 2012, 01:58 AM
    Salaam immy22

Please send me you contact details to my email id: mfkhan2002in@yahoo.com regarding your sheikh saab in pakistan.
    prov's Avatar
    prov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#32

Jun 2, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Hello

It is very important you do good things help the poor or whatever you are able to do. Go to elders give them your time.

Also you can light candles in north east direction in your home and pray.
    saba 2314's Avatar
    saba 2314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#33

Jun 2, 2012, 03:01 PM
    My husband is also suffering nw laso 4rm black magic I'm very much scared with in 7 days my husband lost his patient please tell poonam day help to remove black magic... I heard that poonam day is very most powerful day to remove black magic... plz help me...
    temour123's Avatar
    temour123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

#34

Jun 3, 2012, 12:17 AM
    If anyone is suffering from any type of blackmagic then email me at temourbari5@hotmail.com. With the subject "blackmagic" I connection with authentic healers. If you want help or advise feel free to email.
    salman123's Avatar
    salman123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#35

Jun 13, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Aslaamu alikum,
    My brothers and sisters the only way you could get rid of black magic is that you have to read surah al baqarah everyday for 40 days to get rid of all the black magic that has been happening the thing you will have to do is :
    -YOU COULD ONLY READ ONE TIME YOU HAVE TO CHOICE BETWEEN FROM THESE 2 TIMES (10AM AND 2PM).
    -ONE PERSON MUST READ THE WHOLE SURAH AL BAQARAH HIMSELF
    -YOU CAN CHANGE THE PERSON NEXT DAY
    NOTE:
    THAT ONLY BROTHER ARE ALLOWED TO READ NO SISTERS.
    INSHALLAH THERE WILL SHIFAH IN YOUR HOUSE
    AMEEN
    JAZZAKALLAH
    WASSLAM
    sify's Avatar
    sify Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#36

Aug 8, 2012, 01:49 AM
    Hi,
    First of all the question is,
    Do you know who is doing this to you?
    If yes, are living with him? Even if you bath in ganges and go and live in slush you will be infected.
    1. First move away from the person who is doing this. He should not be able to reach you.
    2. The basic rule of doing black magic is the tantric first asks the permission from family deity. If the family deity refuses then nothing can be done. Remember all muslims where hindus who were converted into muslim, by molestation of the invaders.
    3. If you do not know your family deity, then search for a good astrologer in the internet, give your name, dob, time of birth, place of birth, He will predict what is your current position and what is wrong and what needs to be rectified.

4. I will give you the biggest remedy which is very easy. Mohammad the prophet did meditation for 30 years and then only became a prophet. Do not learn concentration, but learn meditation. Do meditation daily, One fine day you will get the remedy.

May your ancestors bless you always.

How to break black magic [ 2 Answers ]

How to break black magic in islam

How to remove black magic [ 3 Answers ]

Some one has done black magic tona totka on me and my family/sab kam me vandha/bina karana beemari rahiti hai/Dabai nahi lagti/ghar me kalessh/wife se ladai rathi hai

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...