Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arwensalius Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Weird alice in wonderland movie.
    Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks into the drawer of a cupboard and then she finds herself down the rabbit hole. And the rabbit is really scary...

I'd love to watch the whole thing if only I could find who did it... if I remember correctly, the whole movie is mute. But maybe I'm wrong...

Cheers!
    mikedub Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:06 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(1988_film)

Movie frmm czechslovak by svanmaker very good very weird
    arwensalius Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:15 PM

This definitely sounds like it, though I'm convinced the movie was in black and white... I'll try to find this one though! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s ALice in wonderland type movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone remember seeing a live -action movie in the 80s or 90s that was alice in wonderland to an extent, but at the end there's this dinosaur, like a t-rex in her house. I think it came through a mirror or something like that. Anyone know the name?

Weird movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was set in the 1500/1600's in settler times. It had a girl, who married one brother and moved to canada with him and his younger brother. The younger brother ends up killing the older brother cause he's an abusive prick to the girl, and the younger brother and the girl fell in love. ...

Alice cooper song and what movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Schools out for summer was A song for what movie that part of it was shot in Austin Texas... it came out in the early nineties

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search