Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Berry622 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Anonymous Breakouts
    My boyfriend has been suffering with these horrific breakouts for the past 2 1/2 yrs. And he's been unable to seek medical attention. We know that its not hives, he gets these whelp like bumps on his body that mainly come at night, it usually starts by itching and is the same color as his skin and is only red when he scratches. I've given him benedryl and anti-itch creams but that just stops it for the moment, a shower can also help. Its not his detergent , soap, or his sheets, can someone please help us.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2008, 09:00 AM

Try flaxseed oil and vitamins with minerals.
    Often skin problems can be a lack of zinc and other vitamins and minerals.
    Pirate88 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 09:47 PM

And if you don't like flaxseed oil you can eat flaxseed grounded up and mix it in plain yogurt and eat it in the mornings. Flaxseed also helps you go to the bathroom. Sometimes you get outbreaks from not going regularly or yeah,.
    Eating the flaxseed in the morning with yogurt also helps that you aren't hungry for 3 hrs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful breakouts on Back [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been getting very painful breakouts all over my chest. And I can't figure out how I'm getting them. Could someone please tell me some home-made remedies or medicine I could take to make them go away for good? It would be much appreciated thanks!

My miss anonymous [ 2 Answers ]

I know I have posted already posted a thread on how to talk to girls, but there is one thing There is this girl at school, she is really pretty, and I have noticed her looking at me at times, and I know she has noticed me looking at her. I have had so many chances to talk to her but I didn't...

Breakouts Specifically on Forehead before Menses Start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, Can anyone help me with some suggestions in conquering acne that shows us specifically on my forehead two weeks before my period? I am 40 years old and this started a year ago and won't go away. Any particular herbs, vitamins, tonics, etc. that might be useful? Is something wrong,...

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.they ar [ 3 Answers ]

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.. they are painful... when they dry up they look slightest purple in colour... they leave marks... any advice please!!

View more questions Search