Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayo its dayum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Is he going to come back to me?
    Okay so I posted the main paragraph about me and my "guy" before and now I talked him yesterday and he did hangout with his ex. But he said they just sat down to talk about some stuff, he says he needs to be single for right now, I think because all of the drama with her & she texted me to piss me off (which didn't work). I think it is immature that she texts me on his phone and says she is his girlfriend when she isn't.. he has such a big heart.. he doesn't know how to say no to people about much stuff. He is to sweet & he said she used to take advantage of that. I just pray things will work out between us.. I told him I hope they do and he sent me smileys and everything. From what it sounds like do you think we will be back together soon? & about how long should I give it?

Thanks for the advice! :)
    thegirlishurting Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2008, 02:51 PM
    I remember posting an answer to your question earlier.

Anyway, no matter how sweet and adorable your ex is, he still dumped you to play a game with this girl and the game is not over and you are still part of it.

You're right she's immature but I think he's immature as well to play along in his ex's games. He knows she's 'unwell' but he decided to break up with you so he can be conscience-free when he sees her---he didn't even consider your feelings before he went on and see her. Sorry, I find that disrespectful so I see no goodness in your relationship with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Get over him and move on as this is not your problem, but theirs so don't get caught in the middle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is life going to get any better [ 8 Answers ]

So pretty much my life I think is at the low and I don't know if it can get any better I try so hard to be the best I can but nothing comes of it... all I want is to be happy and spend my days with a girl that I can treat like every girl dreams of being treated... but no matter what I do or maybe I...

Is my hamster going to be okay? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this might be kind of a dumb question but whatever. I have a hamster named Larry and I pay attention to it and everything but I put it in it's plastic ball thingy and I forgot it was in there and kind of left it in there too long and when I tried to take it out it was going all crazy and when...

Going to travel [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to travel somewhere in a few months. It's the first time I travel somewhere on my own. That's why I would find it helpful if someone put some tips in the comments about where to think of and al that. Thanks a lot I already know I won't need a visa.

Never going to happen [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 going on 21 and I have been sexualy active for 3 years. I have never been able to reach an orgasm with a man and it is getting really really frusterating. I can get there by myself and sex feels really good but it never progresses into an orgasm. I stay calm and try to relax but nothing...

View more questions Search