Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcberge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Is this generic Ambien?
    Small round unscored white pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 74 on the other side.
    And if this is zolpidem, what dosage? I have always taken reg 10 mg ambien and not used to these new pills. Want to make sure they are what I am supposed to be taking. Thank You.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 01:46 AM
    I would go to a pharmacy or a doctor if I were you, and see what they have to say. If it's been prescribed to you, then you ought to know what the pill is for and what the dosage is.

It's best not to tell what a pill is for to someone you don't know. You never know why they really want to know. You also may not know if the answer that you have provided is absolutely correct. If you answer the question incorrectly as to what a pill really is, you could be setting someone up for physical harm, so it is best not to identify any medications based upon the descriptions of them. To do so, would be very irresponsible on anyone's part.

If it's not prescribed for you, then the best advise is to flush it.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Yes it's generic brand ambien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with generic ink cartriges. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 830 printer and for some time I have been using generic ink cartridges in it without any problems. When I install the generic cartridge, I get a message that is is not an original and I am asked whether I still want to use it. I opt for "yes" and it works OK. But...

Generic ink cartridges [ 10 Answers ]

Do generic ink cartridges harm a printer --Lexmark-- and if so how? I had used them successfully in the past, but this time one of them doesn't work. The black doesn't print. Have I damaged the printer? Is there anything I can do?

Payables-Generic ? [ 2 Answers ]

:'( When the month end trial balance is done, shouldn't the payables, (such as wages payable) be cleared to 0??

View more questions Search