Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathybrown7017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Richard G. Lowe
    I have two original watercolors by Richard G. Lowe in excellent condition and in original frames. One is of a ram with a mountainous background dated 1973. The other is of a beautiful duck nesting with rushes in the background. The date, if present, if hidden by the matting. I inherited these from my stepfather, Chuck McElrea, who knew the artist and loved these watercolors dearly. I would like to sell them and wonder what they are worth and the best way to go about selling them. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Kathy Brown

Check out some similar questions!

Richard G lowe signed animal prints-worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

I just found about 20 signed animal prints (large & small) by Richard G Lowe, and would like to know what they could be worth (if anything) ? Los Angeles

Richard G. Lowe Paintings and prints (signed) [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 original signed painting of a Deer in the wild, also I have 2 prints 1 of an eagle and one of a buffalo. These are both signed pieces. Please let me know, if you can, what these pieces are worth. Pamela (Broggie) Clarke PS: Years ago my ex-husband and I were friends with...

? Re Richard G Lowe artwork [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could help us out with this... My finace's parents have a painting done by Richard G Lowe called 'Hidden Heaven' it is 131/500. They would like info on this piece and my research hasn't turned up to be much at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

1980s TV movie with charlie sheen and chad lowe. [ 2 Answers ]

My question isn't what's the name of the movie, I know that already. Its called "Silence of the heart" And in it, chad lowe is reading a sylvia plath book, and I want to know if anyone by some chance knows which sylvia plath book it is that he is reading? Any idea at all, please help! :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.