Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinity_flo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 07:41 AM
    High School for a Child with learning disabilities?
    Is there a online school were my 27 year old daughter can get here High School Diploma?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Any community college will have an Adult Diploma Program. You can contact them and see if they offer their courses online as well. Good luck to you. And a GED is not a bad route to go either. It really is equivalent. Good luck to you and your daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

LD/ADHD ? Learning Disabilities ? [ 16 Answers ]

My son, aged 11 +, cannot concentrade on his study. A little noise or people talking will distract him.But comes to PC games, he is smart ! If no parent at his side, his writings would be terribly urgy. He sometimes mix up addition and subtraction. He can not sit still, always on the move. ...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

Learning disabilities [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My son,age 9 years old seems to have problem doing his schoolwork ,it seems he does not want to study .though he plays around well in computer games .he is of shy nature and does not open up easily.he lacks concentration also .anyone who can help me? v:confused:

Learning Disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older

View more questions Search