Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Latest Questions & Answers in Law Search

Levy against Social Security benefits by IRS
Asked by lcarlton48, Nov 30, 2016 09:14 PM in Other Law
In my property settlement when I divorced in 2014, in exchange for giving up equity in my home and more than 1/2 of community property, including...
Asked by tashanettles, Nov 30, 2016 02:30 PM in Criminal Law
How can the police track you with a warrant?
Can a parolee obtain a passport
Asked by Vincentsmi, Nov 28, 2016 07:39 PM in Criminal Law
As far as can tell I can obtain a passport, the real question is getting permission to travel outside the country. So my question is: Can a...
Deed related question, corrective deed
Asked by BWS1, Nov 24, 2016 05:56 AM in Real Estate Law
Hey everybody. Quick question. We bought a really nice piece of land a couple of months ago (we bought the land outright, didn't take out a loan or...
How to end false creditor harassment
Asked by zwatcher, Nov 23, 2016 05:52 PM in Other Law
Let me be clear, I have no outstanding debt in collections, I am not the person being sought for debt. But I am being hounded by collection...
How can I change my son's last name to mine?
Asked by nyc2911, Nov 17, 2016 04:02 AM in Family Law
I would like to seek legal advice on how can I change my son's last name to mine. I got pregnant 6 yrs ago but my then partner are not married and...
Asked by barriosroxana21, Nov 16, 2016 01:27 PM in Immigration Law
My dad's employer filed a petition for him back in 200 along with the 245-I. The employer did not want to proceed with the petition and everything...
Can Sears do the right thing, at least here?
Asked by bchandle, Nov 15, 2016 02:56 PM in Small Claims
This, like many postings here, is a long story but I will endeavour to keep it short here and if it doesn't work out I'll have to rely on the court...
Being arrested charged with 3 felony charges
Asked by gregcraytor, Nov 14, 2016 01:48 AM in Criminal Law
I was arrested for grand theft auto, comspiracy and felon prob violation, based of a local sherriff saying that he recognize me from a picture that...
Can I fill w-9 form while on H1B?
Asked by sb47684, Nov 13, 2016 03:59 PM in Immigration Law
Hi, I was on F1 OPT till October 2016 and my H-1B got activated starting this October. My current employer granted restricted stock units (RSUs)...
Who is at fault
Asked by frogstyle916, Nov 5, 2016 04:56 PM in Small Claims
My car hit something on the freeway which cause the vehicle to stop and unable to move off to the shoulder immeditatey the flashers was turned on and...
Immigration petition for bio father. Mother divorced 2 times.
Asked by toppriyesh, Nov 11, 2016 08:22 AM in Immigration Law
Child born abroad, to foreign couple. Parents Divorce when child is 3 years old.Mother re-marries US citizen in her country 2013. US citizen...
Military discharge
Asked by Foret, Nov 7, 2016 07:54 PM in Other Law
How long does a bad conduct discharge stay on my records
Truck hit and Run!
Asked by Precious7, Nov 7, 2016 06:32 PM in Other Law
Car was stopped at intersection on red light, on farthest right lane in order to take right turn, car was inside its lane. It turned green, Suddenly...
Who do you call to report where a person with warrants is at
Asked by tamarat1722, Nov 6, 2016 01:04 PM in Criminal Law
A person hiding from the law is hidding in my neighbourhood aad I want to turn him in who do I call .I live in barstow ca.
What can I do if someone on probation is threatening me?
Asked by renilani, Oct 25, 2016 08:42 PM in Other Law
My boyfriend is on probation for bodily injuring me. We don't live together anymore but we've been talking and I've mentioned I want to break up but...
Subpoena to appear in district court
Asked by Sharonk1, Nov 2, 2016 08:53 PM in Family Law
How do you subpoena a person to appear in district court for testimony in a divorce case in Manatee County, Bradenton FL? When you don't have a...
Covering our butts exiting rental agreement
Asked by topher, Oct 11, 2016 08:59 AM in Other Law
First a little back story, my wife and I are currently renting from her mother, the house my wife grew up in, now we are in the process of buying our...
Real estate land contract
Asked by drjesse, Nov 1, 2016 01:49 PM in Real Estate Law
I have / had a verbal lc agreement, I paid my payment faithfully for 10 months, Now the are calling it rent and want a $250 increase in pymt or I...
Travelling on ead/ap
Asked by sammobi, Nov 1, 2016 02:01 PM in Immigration Law
I am currently on f1 opt which expires dec 31. I am waiting for my EAD/AP which should arrive before my opt expires. My question is that is it risky...

Contains New Posts   Topic Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Topic Contains No New Posts