Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Latest Questions & Answers in Law Search

Asked by stacyorr, Jan 18, 2019 10:10 PM in Criminal Law
What does it mean if the ncdmv says that there is a stop on my ID in the system and they won't issue me an ID?
Small Claims Court
Asked by julietted1, Jan 12, 2019 05:40 PM in Small Claims
A couple friends and I took a trip to Cali. They said they had enough money to go on this trip and that they would pay half of the gas for the trip....
Own mobile home on leased land, what rights do I have.
Asked by freemandl1, Jan 11, 2019 10:55 PM in Real Estate Law
I own a mobile home in a park, on leased land. The owner passed away. His ex wife.. not on deed.. and son.. who is.. have taken over. All dealings...
A guy hit my car
Asked by superstar18, Jan 7, 2019 06:07 PM in Other Law
A guy hit my car and there is damage. He backed into me. I asked for his insurance card and he said that he will deal with it and so I kept asking...
How can I change the spelling of a name on the birth certificate
Asked by venus1217, Jan 8, 2019 09:15 AM in Family Law
My husband's name is spelled one way, his social, pay stubs, tax documents, and everything else is spelled another way. Can I change the spelling...
Felony violation
Asked by christibell0531, Jan 6, 2019 10:12 PM in Criminal Law
Im on a felony state probation and am supposed to expire in 5 months but have been charged with a felony theft charge and will violate probation...
Will Arizona extradite probation violators for Felony 4 possession
Asked by Untamed One, Dec 25, 2018 08:10 AM in Criminal Law
After being placed on supervised probation for 2 1/2 years for paraphernalia {speed} I picked up another conviction for possession of same and was...
Eviction of a family member in Va
Asked by Kpridham, Dec 22, 2018 08:46 PM in Other Law
My little cousin asked if I woyuld rent him a room due to former grandmother told him to either pay or get out (found this out after he moved in) but...
How long should I wait for eb5 interviews in China
Asked by Xiuyan2, Dec 17, 2018 08:16 AM in Immigration Law
As thetitle
Truck Problems
Asked by larsennd, Dec 16, 2018 09:25 PM in Other Law
I still have a loan on a truck that I was trying to get rid of. I found a buyer who agreed to make payments on the truck until he could refinance it...
About BTA
Asked by manicks, Dec 15, 2018 01:59 PM in Immigration Law
Do I need to send money for Basic Travelling Allowance going to United Kingdom?
Remove Grand Daughter and Boyfriend from My Aunts Home they are on drugs very mean aA
Asked by tsbvb, Dec 12, 2018 09:59 PM in Real Estate Law
My very ill Aunt can not remove her Grand Daughter and BOY friend from her home. Been there less than a year. 1. in AZ. lease or rent no...
Can a Western PA resident notarize for Eastern Ohio
Asked by MScara, Dec 13, 2018 08:33 AM in Other Law
I LIVE in Mercer County, PA. WORK in Trumbull County, Ohio. Can I notarize documents for my employer? Can I get an Ohio Notary for work purposes if I...
What rights do I have, if my daughters Mother moves her ut of state, se has full cust
Asked by bonappetit, Dec 11, 2018 02:16 PM in Family Law
I was just informed by my 10 year old daughter that her mother plans to move to another state. She has full custody ; however I need to know if I...
I want to go on Cruise
Asked by chfrank, Dec 10, 2018 11:06 AM in Criminal Law
My cousin is OFF PAROLE SINCE April 2016, we want to go on family cruise ? I wanted to know will he be okay or will he be in trouble?
Can a executer sign a house over to one of the benefeary
Asked by grmitch, Dec 3, 2018 01:38 PM in Real Estate Law
I am a beneficery of my mothers house that I have lived in for 33 years and have paid all the bills my brother lives in my basement and is also a...
Accused of a HIPPa violation by coworker
Asked by Wordplay44, Nov 28, 2018 08:47 AM in Other Law
12/5 I was accused by a coworker of taking home signature logs with PPI information(ppl Social Security and name) I then went to the Hippa officer...
Small claims appeal in NY
Asked by mickeyman, Nov 28, 2018 07:22 AM in Small Claims
I was sued in Small claims in NY. I filed a counterclaim. The judge decided that I owe only some of what the plaintiff was seeking and dismissed my...
Harassment, Reverse Mortgage.
Asked by Arrebol5, Nov 17, 2018 10:55 PM in Real Estate Law
I have two questions: 1. Since I received a reverse mortgage on a property located in Lee County, Florida, I've ALWAYS kept my insurances, taxes,...
Asked by log, Nov 17, 2018 11:21 AM in Labor Law
I'm being hated amongst all fellow workers? What do I do?

Contains New Posts   Topic Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Topic Contains No New Posts