Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Brandon27's Avatar
    Brandon27 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 9, 2009, 02:57 PM
    MacBook Pro & Canon XL1?
    I've got a brand new MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard and I'm wondering what cable I need to buy in order to import video from my Canon XL1 which has the older version of the firewire cable.
    cball1951's Avatar
    cball1951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Same question. Who has the answer?
    hheath541's Avatar
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584

    Dec 27, 2009, 12:19 PM

    You can buy an adapter from the apple store.

    Moshi 800 to 400 FireWire Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sniffles & Makeup [ 2 Answers ]

I wonder if this happens to anyone else; and why it happens: After I do my makeup; I get the sniffles. Any ideas on why this occurs?

How do we getDaughter age 34 & kids to move out [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband , age 64 and I were nice enough to bring his Daughter age 34 and her 3 kids into our home because she and her new husband were having problems and she had nowhere to go. She had lost her job so we were supporting her and the kids. We have one Daughter age 12 who has been verbally...

Wage Garnishment & taxes [ 1 Answers ]

My wages are going to be garnished in ga for unpaid rent for a house I moved out of 1 year ago. Im wondering if they will also take my taxes next year.

About adjustment entries & Contents [ 1 Answers ]

What is adjustment entries & what the contents of adjustment entries.

Can you use at&t wi-fi for you macbook. [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to make sure if you have to get a special wi-fi from apple or can you use any other wi-fi like at&t.:) :p :cool:

View more questions Search