Ask
    9176661784 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Names
    Name is poori
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Congratulations... what is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last names [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baby on the way, I'm not married but the baby's dad lives with me and gets things for him... I was woundering if I put my name in commas first and the baby's dads name on the birth card last is he still going to be a jr? Also does this mean we have equal rights?. srry to ask so many...

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Last names [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this I have 2 boys with my high school exgirl friend. I knew they didn't have my last name and was told there was nothing I could do about it. I do owe back child support on them that I have been paying on. They are in there twentys know. I went to help one of them get there birth...

I have two last names. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two last names. One is my "real" fathers and the other one is my mothers. I have no relation with my father and hasn't since I was 10 years old. I've always believed that I was a true Rizzo at heart. I fully just go by that but when I have to do certain things I have to use my fathes and...

Names [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a uniqu name for my 2 month old kitten. I got her from the animal shelter near where I live. She was a stray cat and doesn't have a name. I want the name to be less common. Can anyone help me? ^_^

View more questions Search