Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desertbabe760 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 10:32 PM
    How can I convert an mp3 from chinese to english
    I bought a video mp3 player on eBay and when I got it, the language is chinese. Are there any programs that can convert it into english?
    season Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 08:12 PM

First, you must be sure that your mp3 player support english
    If so, if chinese:
    菜单(Menu)->设置(setttings)-> 语言(language)->英语(english)
    Please kindly to have a try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to chinese [ 2 Answers ]

Hi how would I say JUSTICE, MINI, NATION, WORLD and LAND OF. In chinese perhaps in chinese characters or just words THANKS

Sylvania MP3... In chinese lol [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, my son bought a mp3 with his allowance and by accident he chose chinese as the lanuage. We cannot figure out how to fix it because it is in CHINESE... lol. Sylvana wants a fee to support their product, if anyone can help, Dominic would be so grateful... Regards,

Need ENGLISH manual not one that was translated from Chinese to English. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a delstar 216, the manual is so incomplete in its instructions, need a proper ENGLISH one. Thanks, Linda Muir.

Convert ra. To mp3. [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to convert ra. Files to mp3. Files so that I can acess them on my I-pod?

Convert Ra,rm To Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Using Mini-Stream Ripper version 2.7.5.100 2006.10.19 , working fine but it is 30 days trial version. Suggest me free software and where available. Or any one can give serial no of crack of above version. Thanks S.K JAIN [email protected]

View more questions Search