Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrysa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 06:03 PM
    Happy dreamer
    I want to translate this two words in sanskrit but with latin characters... please.. help me!! thanks a lot!!

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be happy? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the last 3 years I have been having a tough time. I nearly lost my unborn twins as they suffered from twin to twin transfusion .After they where born 9 weeks early my partner left me soon after. This was a stressful time for me as I already had a daughter that was 7 at the time. All I want to...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.