Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhc01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Translation from english to sanskrit
    Hi can anyone translate these words for me into sanskrit?

Joe
    Elizabeth
    Forever

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2008, 08:32 AM

Hi, bhc01!

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

Thanks!
    bhc01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 03:40 AM
    Hi Can anyone help with this - I was hoping to get it sorted for my husband for xmas.

visharad Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Dec 15, 2008, 04:02 AM

I saw this thread just now. Do not know if you still need help. In future, if you need help urgently, then do send me email. My contact info are there in my profile.

Dec 15, 2008, 04:25 AM
    In Hindi: -

Dec 15, 2008, 04:29 AM
    In Sanskrit, Joe is same as above.

Elizabeth =
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 12:39 PM

Nice job with the translations, visharad!

We do like to keep all information right here on the threads though so that others who have similar questions will also benefit by the answers that have been given.

In order to maintain the integrity of the site and use the site as it is intended to be used, it's best not to be soliciting others for some sort of private contact. Just so you know, doing so can be grounds for disciplinary action.

If a person wants to participate in answering any certain types of questions here, then they need to be actively looking for those questions to answer. If the person answers a lot of certain types of questions accurately, then there is the possibility of them being named an Expert in certain forum areas.

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2008, 09:05 PM

Hi Cough,
    By PM I do not mean sending me request through PM. What I mean is that the asker should post question in this site and if I am not replying, then he should send me a PM saying that he has posted a question and I should answer to that.
    As an example, suppose that some lady wants her husband's name written in Sanskrit and she wants it before her husband's birthday. So she starts a thread (like this thread) saying that she wants this name to be written in Sanskrit. For some reason, neither I nor anybody else (who can answer) sees the thread. And her husband's birthday is very near.
    Then that lady can send a PM to me with the link of the thread. Then I will reply in that thread.
    Let me know if doing this is against the rules of the site.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Dec 16, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhc01 View Post
    Hi can anyone translate these words for me into sanskrit??

Joe
    Elizabeth
    Forever

Please give us pronunciation of names for proper translation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English To Sanskrit Translation. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone know the translation for: Faith Hope Charity In sanskrit, Thanks.

English to Sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to find a translation for the following: There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way. And Live your own life, for you will die your own death.

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could translate " One Love" into sanskrit for me.

I am trying to translate Sanskrit into English [ 2 Answers ]

Satya baat tum sun lo mhari, tigree laag rahi hai thari

View more questions Search