Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciaobella716 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Some new Russian phrases
    I haven't taken any Russian classes, yet. But I have been doing some online studies, and have a Russian friend who has taught me much. I know the alphabet and how to read cyrillic, just not what it all means! Anyway, I know the basic phrases (i.e. da, nyet, privet, da svidanya, spasibo, pazhalosta, you lyublyu teibya, numbers 1-10, pronouns, some nouns, celebrations such as snovim godam, schastia, etc.) Anyway, I will get extra credit if I wow my teacher (not russian, but teaches another subject and so happens to be fro russia) with some new phrases. Since I am not a Russian native I want to wow him with some phrases such as "have a good day" or something! I just need ideas, and if you're Russian, could you tell me? (pronounciation would be fantastic!)

Bolshoe spasibo za vashu pomsch!
    Russian Bella Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2007, 06:44 PM
    kak ja mogu tebe pomoch'? =))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EU marrying a russian [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an EU citizen, with a full British passport. I currently live in Denmark. I have met, am in love with and wish to marry a russian who is in Denmark on a special work permit. He is here only on this basis. I want to know what implications there are to him in relation to passports etc, if we...

Russian Orthodox [ 3 Answers ]

Forgive me for my naïve question, but I'm trying to learn. :) Long story, but my husbands brother with his wife and children converted from Baptist to Russian Orthodox in the past year. They both were raised in a Baptist family, so it was a bit of a surprise when it all happened. Once they...

Explain these phrases [ 6 Answers ]

1. To lose the glory of from 2. To forego the wreath 3. Sunset glow 4. Golden Days Decline 5. Hot prison of the present

Russian Lever [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have my grades in 3 weeks and I'm struggling with my russian lever on beam - any sugestions? :( thanks!

Need Help With Russian Girl [ 1 Answers ]

I live in U.S. I have started process for U.S. K-1 Fiancée visa. Also will have to file hardship petition because I can not afford to travel abroad. Please anyone with any info regarding this subject please help!!

View more questions Search