Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:31 AM
    English-Latin Translation
    Hi there,

I have been searching the net for on online english-latin translator for a phrase that I need translated, but I have had no success in finding one that accurately translates this phrase for me. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me translate this phrase in to latin: "The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself."

Thanks in advance!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 02:01 AM
    I have found the following site to be pretty good concerning English to Latin translations.

Free Online English to Latin Translators

Below is what it came up with concerning the translation that you wanted.

Alio vita penetranter ago usquequaque impendo in verum ultra ipsum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to latin translation [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with a cool phrase in latin to make a song I am making reallly scary. So please translate this "god's wrath upon you" or "holy father's wrath" And if anyone can help me with and awsome saying I'd love it. Thanks

English - Latin Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi :) Does anybody know the translation from English - Latin "Everyman dies, not everyman really lives." and.. "Work hard, play hard." ASAP please :) Thanks; x

Need english-latin translation [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I need "every sinner has a future" And "every saint has a past" Translated into latin.

English to Latin Translation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the correct Latin translation for "everything happens for a reason"? Thanks

View more questions Search