Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    water05201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 09:50 PM
    Can anyone translate this song into eng or spell them in portuguese? Even part/title
    WHat are the lyrics to the song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XojHuNOEUY&feature=player_embedded

Check out some similar questions!

I know a part of this song but I don't know the siinger and the title can you help me ? [ 1 Answers ]

((darling stay... stay.. It could be everything all right just tell me what to say . Cz I really don't want you to go... darling stay... )) It's an old song... 80's I think o less I'm nut sure... it's a slow pop song... If u know send me a private message on my email address >removed<

I know part of the song but not the title. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so the part that I know is "i will show you the country and all its secrets, like why these light.....(guy says something i never catch) i heard this song while i was visiting a family member- its got an indi or alternative feel and its a guy and girl singing at the end they sing in...

What was the song title and the Show it was part of? [ 2 Answers ]

"Here we are, out of cigarettes holding hands at midnight, see how late it gets two sleepy people by dawns early light and too much in love to say good night."

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.