Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmmbopdoodle Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 08:18 AM
    If I blocked someone's number, are they still able to call private?
    I needed to block my ex's number, but he calls private normally. I was wondering if I called my cell phone company so they could block it, would he still be able to call me from private? I hate my phone ringing nonstop. Especially when I'm with my boyfriend because he knows its my ex.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 5, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Actually when the number is private that means it doesn't register. Also that wouldn't stop him from changing his number or changing the phone that he is calling you from. Either deal with it on a temporary basis or change your number. Generally speaking if you stop answering the phone, he will eventually stop calling. If he doesn't contact the authorities and get him for harassing behavior. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unblock blocked number [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: how do I unblock an blocked cellphone number?:(

How to trace a private number call? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there's a device or whatever that can be placed on a telephone line that will "unblock" a PRIVATE CALLER id on the caller id? I've been getting phone calls where they sit and listen and say nothing. I have a feeling I know who it is, but I have no proof. My home phone is...

Private call [ 1 Answers ]

How can you trace private phone calls?

Tracing a blocked call [ 1 Answers ]

I know the police can obtain cell phone records, but how do you research who called your cell phone and had their ID blocked? Tommy

View more questions Search