Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    9088787160's Avatar
    9088787160 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 9, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Unemployment in multipule states
    My husband works in the Union and gets laid off for 3 months in the winter and needs to collect umemployment. He is a NJ resident but his job takes him all over the country during his work year. I need to know when filing for unemployment what do I need to due, file in just NJ or file in each of the 5 sates he worked?
    Dwayne_B's Avatar
    Dwayne_B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 21, 2008, 02:45 PM
    File for interstate unemployment benfits... as ling as he has worked in more than 3 states than e can file in any state... best bet is deleware... 500.00 weekly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multipule therm wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Can you wire two thermostats to the same furnace

Two criteria - multipule matches that are the same - 1 answer to be return [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I hope everyone is well! I really need some help with an excel formula if anyone has the time it would be much appreciated. I've been working on this for a while and I'm not even sure which formula I should be using let alone which format it should be written it. I've been looking...

Can you collect unemployment in two different states [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to collect unemployment in two different states?

Where do you collect unemployment if you work and live in two different states? [ 1 Answers ]

If am employed in Philadelphia but live in Las Vegas if I lose my job where do I file for unemployment? Thank you.

Spouse full time residents in separate states : states taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I got married in Dec 2006. He was a full time CA resident in 2006 and still lives there and got income only from CA. I was a fulltime Kentucky resident in 2006 and still live here and got my income only from KY. We can file federal taxes jointly. But what do we do for state...

View more questions Search