Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheris84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Wrongful termination
    What can I do to prove I was wrongfully accused of something at my job that caused me to be fired?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Who accused you ? What was it, and where is this happening at?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrongful termination [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old and was employed at a company for almost 2 years. I was shot while on my day off in both legs and could not walk. I spoke with my supervisor and he said I could take the time off that was needed and to keep him updated on my healing process. I called him at the end of my...

Wrongful termination [ 1 Answers ]

My son was working at a mall, private land. He went into clock in, and his boss told him they needed to talk to him. So he goes over and talks to them. They told him they were going to have to let him go, cause they got multiple phone calls saying that he wasn't doing his job for the amount of...

Wrongful termination [ 7 Answers ]

Im trying to find out if I have a case for wrongful termination. A year ago in July I was falsely accused of a felony crime which went to court an was dropped. In Aug after learing about my arrest my principal calld me for a meeting to ask what had happened. At the time I told him the whole...

Wrongful termination [ 3 Answers ]

My former employer, fired me for allegedly violating a security rule. I was terminated for plugging a non corporate portable into the Corporate network. I have been using my Macintosh openly, for over NINE MONTHS, in plain sight of all my peers and management and no one ever told me to stop. ...

View more questions Search