I hired a part-time male clerk who insisted on being put on a W-2, which I did for 2 months, but can no longer afford W-2 for him. I should have stuck to my guns in the beginning. I have to decrease his hours due to lack of work, but still need him. Do I have to be aware of anything to simply tell him I can only pay him on a 1099? Addsoiusa@gmail.com