Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALEX_LOVER Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Whau is meant by M.C.L unit?
    Hiii,
    What is the meaning of M.C.L which I found a number beside that symbol on a name plate of pump?
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Jan 29, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Metre Column of Liquid
    ALEX_LOVER Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 05:49 AM

Thanks a lot Mr.Shatria

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What am I meant to do? [ 6 Answers ]

hey, my x and I have been broken up for about 7 months now (she broke up with me) and its been kind of confusing. Since then we have been on and off. Her saying she loves and so on. But can't be back together. To fill you in on some details a few of her friends have died this past year. I...

Meant to be? [ 1 Answers ]

I really like this guy that goes to a diff. school. He told my best friend he liked me, but wanted to get to know me better before he asked me out. But we never talk. Sometime in October he told her that he would ask me out if we went to the same school! He says I'm really "hott" and stuff, but I...

Meant to be? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and I have a 2 1/2 year old son from a previous marriage. I got divorced over 2 years ago and I have full custody of my son. I met a girl about a year ago and Ive know her since high school. We started dating and I decided to ask her to marry me. She said yes and we both decided...

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

View more questions Search