Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Silvvia's Avatar
    Silvvia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 7, 2016, 01:45 PM
    Where to look for a job
    I live in Poland and study Polish-English translation at a local uni. In October I ma going to go to Northern Ireland as an exchange student. I want to go there earlier, in late June, in order to work a bit and earn some money for the stay since the scholarship isn't that good.

    So my question is where can I look for jobs in UK if I am now in Poland? Is it possible to get a job that I would start in June and continue during my studies (flexible hours)? What do I need to know about working in UK as a person who comes from another country?

    Thank you for you answers.
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,592, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Mar 7, 2016, 02:15 PM
    Almost all schools have a department that can answer all those questions, and provide you will listings for jobs on campus or around the town. You should have no problem getting work status on your student visa. Keep looking all through the school website, or call them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

View more questions Search