I am job hunting with government agencies who ask if I'm bondable. These jobs typically want the person to accept cash, checks, and credit card payments. I am a felon, served less than a year in federal women's camp. I know that I am bondable just don't know where to get the bond and for how much. Does anyone know th requirements for the state of Texas?