Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katelynk43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:42 AM
    What are some baby stores that hire at age 15?
    I'm 15. I really need a job. I have always wanted to work at a baby store, because I love kids. Are there any stores that hire people who are 15?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by katelynk43 View Post
    i'm 15. i really need a job. i have always wanted to work at a baby store, because i love kids. Are there any stores that hire people who are 15?
    Very few... you would be limited to what hours you could work, what days you could work... and how MANY hours you could work, and what kind of work you could do.

And its less agrivation to hire someone older that can work when needed as long as needed... people that have families to support and bills to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What age do you have to be to be able to baby sit? [ 2 Answers ]

What age do you have to be to baby sit todlers?

Is it bad to want a baby at the age of 14 [ 21 Answers ]

I'm 14, and I'm still a virgin. But ever since I was about 12 I have wanted a baby. You see all these happy couples and young mums with babies and I just feel like I want one. But I think I would cope. But what I really want to know is will people look down at me and say stuff about me if I get...

Best age for conceiving the first baby [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what's the best age to have my first baby

Under age baby sitters [ 1 Answers ]

What's The Legal Nassau County Age For Leaving 4 Minors Home Alone During The Night? (under The Age) Children Watching Children

View more questions Search