Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylap213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 07:04 PM
    Jobs jor ll year olds?
    Hi!
    Im 11 years old and I can't find any illgle jobs.I love babysitting,teaching other kids and working at camps.I'm a every smart and responseible but I can't find any jobs.I googled and it everything but what did I find a bunch of stuff saying reck leaves and stuff like that but that's not what I wanted to do.I'm not onlying speaking for myself but I'm speaking for every 10,11,12 or 13 who can't get a job.It would be really nice if someone had and opened jobs .If you do have any open jobs of any other questions email me at {personal info removed} thank you!

Love,kayla
    nikki1041 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 03:26 PM
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! I'm 12 but just keep looking :( sorry that's all the advise there is
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 03:49 PM

In most places it's illegal to hire anyone under the age of 13, and the jobs for 13 year olds are rare. The majority of places don't hire anyone under 18.

There are many mature 11 year olds out there, but the majority of them cannot handle a job that an adult does.

You can babysit, walk dogs, mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow. I know that's not what you want, but reality is, you'll likely do many jobs you don't like in your lifetime.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 03:54 PM

Wash lawn furniture, weed gardens, be a mother's helper while she's busy with chores, help older neighbors with laundry and light housework.

With your parents' okay, put together a flyer and take it around your neighborhood. List jobs you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13 year olds dating 16 year olds [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 and I dated a 16 year old. We still remain contact with each other and even when I tell him I want to be friends he still pursues me. I like him a little still and I broke up with him because of our age differences I know my mother would kill me if she found out. Anyway should I be with...

Babysitting jobs for 11 year olds that pay? [ 4 Answers ]

Babysitting jobs for an 11 year old girl that pays

Jobs for 11 year olds in Australia? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an eleven year old and I want to earn some money fast. Unfortunately no one is needed help from an eleven year old. I will do any job but I just need the money. It's time for me to pay for most of my stuff. If you could help me that would be great!

Jobs for 13 yr. Olds [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I'm trying to find a job with the highest money benefit... or a list of some good ones. Or other things I can do over the summertime... I am pretty interested in pet sitting, grooming, & walking included etc. But Also for that how much should I charge for how long? What times should I...

Jobs for 13 year olds [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have just turned 13 and I would love a job; however I am not interested in getting a paper route. HELP! Thank you very much Chessca xxx :)

View more questions Search