Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilgirly333 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Piercing
    I want to get a Nabel Piercing except by myself.
    But here's the thing: No matter how much I push, the needle whont go through my skin!
    What's wrong? And is it OK 2 use a earring?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 12:26 PM
    You should have it done by a professional. If you search this board you will see several questions about infected belly piercings.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 01:12 PM
    The needle won't go through because you don't know how to do it, that's why you always get these things done by licensed piercer.

And "is it ok to use an earring"? Are you serious? They are called earrings because they go in your ears, not your bellybutton

If you continue to try and pierce yourself you are at high risk for infection, which means you are going to need to go to the doctor and get antibiotics, and depending on how severe it is (it'll be pretty severe if you use an earring) you will probably just have to take it out anyway.

Why are you trying to do it yourself? Your parents won't let you have it done? If that's the case then just wait until you are 18 and sign for yourself. If you do get infected and leave it untreated, you can injure yourself more than just in your piercing. Is that really worth piercing yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

What do I need to know about cartiladge piercing before I get anything done? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wanting to get the cartiladge in my ear pierced for quite some time now, but I keep hearing horror stories from people about severe infections, etc. I feel like there are some things I should know before getting this done (to prevent anything from happening). I'm aware that any type of...

View more questions Search