Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blevinshome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Why don't we start a ex felon truckers union
    My name is robert and I am mad as hell. I am tired of these big hotshot companies having all the control over who can drive and who cant. We as ex felons need to start our own union and come up with a plan and beat them at there own game. Trucks move america and we need to get together and move. I can't do it by myself and I need your help. Felons are the ones who brought this industry to america now lets get off our asses and be truckers.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:22 AM

First I assume you failed to read the rules and regs for the site, when you signed up, request for off line contact is not allowed, your email address has been deleted.

Next so what will this union do, since there are not enough excons employed by most firms to get a majority to be elected into place.

And the issue is that there is so many drivers available without records that the truck lines hire those without normally first.

It is the same in any business, try and flip hambers at McDonalds, and see if they won't hire those without convictions first, heck there are college grands with perfect records apply for that hamburger job right now.

What you need to start is a trucking company, and hire the excons if you want to hire them.
    Then when it is your money at risk and your trucks at risk, you run the numbers of what risk you wish to take after being in business for a while

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does an ex-felon get a grant to start a business [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon and I would like some information on receiving grants or help in opening a business

US felon wishing to start over in another country. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hate to admit it but have no other choice! I am a college graduate have a great husband that is almost finished with his military service and I am a convicted felon. I have tried to start my life over but it's been tough the past 10 years and we are ready to leave the US. I have my passport...

Can union member start union shop [ 4 Answers ]

Can a union member open a union shop?

View more questions Search