Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Tisubaasyed's Avatar
    Tisubaasyed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 18, 2016, 03:32 AM
    Sin Before marriege
    To be very honest, I loved a hindu boy, I love him so much because of his nature and will continue to love him, I know this is ain but I cant controlled it , but I felt very guilty when we intimated. I cant handle myself now, please hwlp to get rid of this sin, I really appologise to Allah fir this , m seriouslly very sorry but please tell me what is the punishment for this from Allah and how can I will get forgiven by him.please help .
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,790, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

    Dec 18, 2016, 03:44 AM
    Not an expert on religion but I think if you ask God/Allah for forgiveness there is nothing else to be done but to forgive yourself
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,137, Reputation: 10852

    Dec 18, 2016, 06:21 AM
    I agree, ask for forgiveness, forgive yourself, and leave the sin behind you by doing better. ALL humans can control themselves, and maybe you should learn how. So maybe ask Allah for forgiveness, AND GUIDANCE.
    afaroo's Avatar
    afaroo Posts: 3,998, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

    Dec 29, 2016, 01:10 AM
    I agree with experts above that you should ask Allah for forgiveness and don't repeat sin again, Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriege [ 0 Answers ]

You didn't get an answer because the right expert didn't see your question. Now you're likely not getting an answer because of your impatience and attitude. We don't get paid to answer questions. We do this during our free time because we want to help people. So a little patience and respect...

Marriege Fraud [ 3 Answers ]

Is it required to live together during the time of your marriege in order to be eligible to get your green card.

Prove sin x-sin 7x / 2 sin^2 2x-1 = 2 sin 3x [ 0 Answers ]

I need to answer this

Undercover marriege [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is back from the states. And asked me to marry him without telling my family. What can I do?I love him but I am so confused, we share a twoyear old baby girl.

Marriege [ 0 Answers ]

ASALAM ALIKUM.. I would like to ask in islam if a couple r married and r having problems in there marriege they always fight never really talk only hve a physical relationship is it gunnah to live this marriege.. should they just divorce end the marriege? Can u *** help answer this question

View more questions Search