Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attiqa12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 02:57 PM
    How can you tell if someone maybe possessed by a jinn?
    I think a friend of mine maybe possessed. I'm very worried and would like to learn more about this? Also, I'm interested in converting to Islam. My father is arab and my mother is white. I have met someone who is Pakistani and he wants to Marry me, however his family will not allow this as my mother is white! I don't know how to cope with this. I wish I could sit down and talk to them and ask them what the problem is without an argument but they call me harami and it really upsets me. What can I say to make them change their minds?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 03:00 PM

You have two questions that have no relevance to each other, so it's throwing me off a bit.

Possessed? How so?

Oct 18, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    Sorry for the confusion. It wasa actually two questions I asked. 1. My friend started to beat his wife and then went into a state of severe depression that was then followed by anxiety. Could he be possessed? This is not the person we used to know.

Also my 2nd question was... Is there anyway I can convince my friends Pakistani born parents, that YES! I am good enough to marry regardless of my mother being white? I don't understand whi this is not allowed.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 03:21 PM

Possessed? No.

Idiotic? Yes.

Please tell me his wife left him? He needs professional help, and soon.

I don't care how depressed someone is, they have NO right to beat another human because of it.

If that were my husband, hmmmmm my Father would see to it that he were buried 6 feet under! Period.

As for your second question, unfortunately certain religions work a certain way.

I know that it's hard to deal with.

His parents are real adamant about their decision.

How old are you two?

Oct 19, 2010, 02:40 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    Yes you are right. I think she should leave him. She doesn't know what to do because she will struggle financiall if she does. I told her this is the last thing she needs to worry about and that she must look after herself first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being possessed. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, last night I had a dream about being pocessed and it freaked me out so much! And I woke up at 3am on the dot and I got up and my mom had just woken up and told me she had just dreamed I was crying a lot and wouldn't stop. It scared me so much. Tonight I am going to church (I am in the RCIA...

What's the name of the movie with a ghost girl and possessed jester doll? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a horror movie from the 80's possibly late 70's that has a little girl who died and was buried with her favorite jester doll. These people move into her house and is haunted by her ghost and her doll. The doll basically makes things happen. This one guy dies from a fan blade braking off and...

Possessed by someone [ 7 Answers ]

I know I'm the same person who said I have spirits in my room. But I have another problem. As far back I can remember it felt like there was another person in my body. I can't remember what I was about to write I think he's making me forget. I just got a severe head ache just now. I keep my angered...

View more questions Search