Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meera99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 03:43 AM
    Can we read Quran in english without reading in arabic
    Can we read Quran in English or in any other language without reading in arabic first
    mbc007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Dear Meera:

Al Salamu Alaikum,

You can read Quraan in English or any other language, but you have to make sure that the Translation is Trusted first of all, and puplished through famous puplishers and Muslim Sheiks.
    But what prevents you from reading Quraan in Arabic. It is a must to learn Arabic being Muslim as you have to recite during your Salah ( 05 Prayers ) and Sunnah

I advice all Non Arab Muslims to learn how to read Quraan and understand it well. Quraan is our salvation after God

God Bless!
    Mazen kh
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Comment on mbc007's post
    Yes, but if they can`t, then Allaah doesn`t give anyone burden more than they can bare. Some have weak memory, or can`t learn to pronounce. It`s Sunnah if a person is unable, to say in Solaah: Alhamdu Lillah, La ilaha ill-Allaah, Allaahu akbar.

Jan 23, 2011, 05:49 PM
    If you don`t learn rules of tajweed, and to recite The Words of Allaah as they were revealed, then I swear by Allaah, you are losing a sweet gift. Try.

Jan 23, 2011, 05:54 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11-AOjXsy8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translated Quran (Hindi or English) required [ 5 Answers ]

Assalam Walaikum r.w.b Dear Friends, From where can I get the soft copy (preferably in pdf format) of Translated Quran (Hindi or English).

Wadhu for reading quran [ 2 Answers ]

Is it necessary to wudhu for touching and reading quran?

English to arabic [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I are getting matching tattoos on our wrists. Does anyone know the translation for sisters and a translation for peace within?? We haven't picked one saying yet. Thank you so much!

I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp Service pack2 & also my browser has latest version.I have to select encoding arabic windows every time on click each message.How can I solve without selecting encoding option? Help me.

View more questions Search