Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsngthpry Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 09:56 AM
    How to introduce myself differently in an interview?
    I am having interview on day after tomo.. I am a fresher in B.E with first class. I like to introduce myself very differently from others. So please anyone can help me!!

Awaiting for your replies!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 04:10 PM

There are some basic rules for introducing yourself that I would not stray away from.

Be sure you:

* Use breathmints!
    * Smile so you appear warm, confident, and friendly.
    * Look people in the eyes when you introduce yourself and every now and again. Don’t stare too intensely or you may appear strange.
    * In the western world it is common to offer your hand for a handshake. In other parts of the world things may be different.
    * Be positive and professional about yourself and your business. Try to encourage positive conversation rather than focusing on gloomy news or politics.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Will I be taxed differently? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a permanent resident and have been for 27 years. Have a british passport am a british citizen. If my husband dies before me am I taxed any differently from an american citizen for the fact of being beneficiary to his life insurance policy, his leaving me the house, etc? Should I change to...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

How to introduce myself for an interview [ 1 Answers ]

How to introduce myself for an interview Nasheed

View more questions Search