Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bikri190 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Why you are interested in entering the world of tourism?
    The motives of Choosing Tourism
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 07:38 AM

What is your motive?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Well we don't really know you so how can we answer that question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Scope of M.B.A tourism? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector... so I would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality??

Medical Tourism [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am a student of MBA in Aviation Management. I have to prepare a dissertation on the topic MEDICAL TOURISM - AN UNTAPED MARKET FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY. My mentor suggest that three kinds of questionnaires will be prepared i.e. for doctors , travel agents &patients .now my query is , HOW TO...

A childhood film about toadstool circles and a child or more entering a fairy world. [ 1 Answers ]

In the 90's I watched a film and it was about fairy's and toadstool circles and some children and when you go inside a fairy circle you enter the fair world I've been trying to find this film for a long time now please help thank you

Australian Tourism [ 12 Answers ]

:D These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a sense of humour __________________________________________________ Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia ? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the...

View more questions Search