Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reneluis casena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 04:51 PM
    Thanks for chose our company I will find for your job but how much expecting your salary? Can you please give me advise!!

They ask me about my expecting salary for a heavy equipment technician in iraq. Can you give me a good sentences to answer them.because I'm not good in english, and put a blank on salary amount.

Thanks Rene
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 05:01 PM

Well how much are you expecting ?
    Have you did a web search of similar jobs in that nation.
    What nation are you from ?

I have a friend who does security, he gets about 120,000 dollars US, to work in Iraq, my understanding it is slightly less in Afganistan.

But the job you do makes a difference also. A contract as a teacher or consturction worker will differer from someone in other fields.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 05:45 PM

I have merged your two posts, please do not ask a new question, on same subject, merely "answer" your own question to add more info

You ask them what their normal starting wage was. Was there not a money named in the advertisement you may have answered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find the guidelines on an employer putting me on salary [ 2 Answers ]

I am an hourly wage earner. My employer is talking of putting me on a salary instead of hourly. I wanted to know what guidelines he needs to follow if any on paying me a fair wage for the time they expect me to work. If you could tell me where to find these guidelines I would really appreciate...

Employer not paying salary [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, My employer didn't pay me two months salary and has closed down the company. I took a transfer to some other company but still didn't get my two months pay. Do you think I can still go against him legally even if the company is closed? Quick replies will be appreciated . Thanks

Employer not paying valid salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a contract with my employer where in he has agreed to pay me 66K per annum without regard to my working or not. I am here on H1B. I am looking out for clients for my employer since past 3 months, but have not been able to. First 2 months they paid me full salary but now they are...

View more questions Search