Ask
    kuldeepshah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Frequently asked questions in junior school interview
    Why you want to admit your kid in boarding school
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 06:52 PM

Are you asking us why you want to admit your child into boarding school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are frequently asked questions in technical interview of Chemical Engineer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm B.Tech in Petrochemical Technology... plz let me know the question asked in technical interview of Chemical or Process Engineer By learning any chemical software can I improve my marketability... Please help this out... :confused:

Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting & Repair Frequently Asked Questions [ 13 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations from our Electrical Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Electrical & Lighting" button at the top of the page.

Skin Lightening Frequently Asked Questions [ 8 Answers ]

Check out this info - and answers to Frequently Asked Questions - from our Skin Lightening Expert

Frequently Asked Questions Answered by our Experts [ 12 Answers ]

Please see below for information, and answers to Frequently Asked Questions, from our Tools & Power Equipment Experts; ballengerb1 - Home Repair & Remodeling Expert KeepItSimpleStupid - Engineering & Electronics Expert MOWERMAN2468 - Lawn & Garden Expert Feel free to...

Info and answers to frequently asked questions from our Health Expert [ 5 Answers ]

Please see the below for information, and answers to Frequently Asked Questions, from our Health Expert. Of course you're also welcome to post on the board: Just click the "Ask About Pregnancy & New Motherhood" button at the top of the page - or post your question to one of the other Health &...

View more questions Search