Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertzaza Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 01:08 AM
    What is the best answer for a senior accountant if asked to talk about himself in
    What is the best answer for a senior accountant if asked to talk about himself in a job interview?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 04:17 AM

1) He needs to describe fully the studies
    He undertook to become an accountant.
    2) He needs to describe fully what has made
    Him a senior accountant.
    3) He needs to list down fully the experience
    Of the last 40 years.
    4) Is he capable to undertake the teaching of
    Accountancy at the University Level.
    5) Describe his official designation as an
    Accountant, fully detailing the stages achieved
    During his career.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 08:08 AM

Talk about your one strongest persinal skill. They can read about your history and experience. They want to hear you say what you think is best about you. Be careful, usually the next question is "what is your greatest weakness"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

My fianc? Asked for space and asked me to move out. [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have one child together. She has a child with an ex. The child is autistic (found out this year). We have been fighting a lot because of the stress from therapy and all of his app. We have not been having sex a lot lately and not been getting along because she is having a hard time...

What are the questions can be asked to the accountant if we going to interview them? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm unversity student. I have an assignment on above topic. So please help me. Thank you for the answer.

View more questions Search