Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    studentforlife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Interview a psychiatrist
    Hi. I am writing a research paper for school and need to interview a psychiatrist. The interview will consist of no more than ten questions. I would like to ask a few general questions about the field and more specific questions about disorders. Would a psychiatrist be willing to help out a student with a genuine interest in the field of Psychiatry?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 01:23 PM

All you can do is ask some, student.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I see a psychiatrist [ 11 Answers ]

I am not very familiar with psychological disorders, and I feel like I am a normal person, but I also feel like I know a lot of people who go to psychiatrists that seem to be normal as well. I am now 25 years old, 3 years out of school and I am living my dream job and being very successful at it....

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

How can I see a free psychiatrist in nyc? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19, poor, and with problems. HELP

Seeing a psychiatrist [ 1 Answers ]

Can people from England see a psychiatrist for free? Maybe after a GP recommends it. Is this service part of the NHS or private sector?

View more questions Search