Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boatbuilder Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Muscle memory
    Since I've been on a cutting diet, I've been losing size in my arms. When I start back on a regular diet and workout , will my arms and oher muscles comeback because of memory?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 04:55 AM

The thing is, some of the size you've lost on your arms is fat, and if you are still hitting the gym and lifting weights, probably not that much is muscle. But yes, as soon as you eat at maintenance and lifting heavy, your muscles will remember what you do.

However, it's easier to lose fat than to build muscle (unless you are very lucky genetically) so keep lifting while you are cutting to reduce muscle loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

Fat to muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am just curious in the process of fat to muscle. I've read o many different things about it I'm not to sure. Does your fat turn into muscle? How does this process work and what's the best way to acieve weight loss? And not gain a whole lot of muscle?

View more questions Search