Mar 2, 2005, 08:46 PM
    Call me paranoid... or not.
    I would like to know how to counter
    Ultra high frequency radar which may or
    May not be used by a given "neighbor"
    Of mine?? :mad:
    fizixx Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2005, 11:22 AM
    You need a BIG noise generator... like a spark gap of some kind. Could involve some danger playing with high voltage though.
    reason Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2005, 08:13 PM
    Spark-gap generator
    Please give me some context on spark-gap.
    This would be a noise generator to interfere
    With signal from UBW radar currently being
    Misused by unnamed individuals. Could the noise be heard?
    Could it totally block or interfere with
    Image received on said radar? Is it loud?
    Can it be purchased? How much?
    What do you think of a Faraday screen/cage
    For an apartment living room as far as expense
    And practicality?(on ceiling and 2 walls)
    I will pay for your answer on spark-gap if
    I can use it.
    fizixx Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2005, 09:16 PM
    Web
    Hello...

Here's what I recommend if you are bent on doing this. Simply do a search (Google) for "spark gap", or "noise generators", or some variant thereof. You will find many hits for this. Looks things over and read.

This is one of those things that *can* cause you harm if you don't know what you're doing, so be careful with what you do, but you must accept responsibility for your own actions... got it?

You'd need a pretty hefty spark gap I'd say and it would have to be running all the time unless you know when this 'radar' is being aimed at you.

To be honest I have a lot of doubts about anyone using radar to get any detailed pics of you or anything. The best that can be done is a blip on a screen.

A faraday cage would have to be big enough to cover your whole house or apartment, so I doubt that will help you. You could do just as good with aluminum foil.

Do a few searches and see what you need for a spark gap, but I have doubt about that helping, and yes it makes noise, and no I don't know how much one would cost that would be big enough to do what you think it should do.

God luck to you though, I hope you resolve whatever it is that has you in dire straights.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I paranoid? Any advice welcome [ 7 Answers ]

Feeling a bit :confused: Been feeling a bit off, very nauseous, very tired, very upset stomach although not eaten much due to being nauseous! Been off birth control for about 6 months. Had unprotected sex with partner on 15th July, what I thought was period started on 17th, started taking...

Paranoid [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully someone can help me... I just got my puppy two days ago... before we picked her up we were told from our breeder (well known breeder, excellent) that one of the dogs in the litter had worms... and she told us that our puppy didn't, and she gave us a pill to give her in a weeks time......

Need reassurance, I am so paranoid. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, for those of you who have read previous posts you will know that I have been pregnant before (had an abortion because I was back into a corner etc) and that recently I have been drinking lots of water which has been making me feel great. I also smoke - I have cut down and I am hoping to quit....

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search