Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pnair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Password for Yahoo mail
    I forgot my Yahoo mail . I am really stuck now , besides it holds lot of memories ,when first created it I did not give my exat date of birth and I can't remember hat now .Can anyone tell me how I can get that , or can anybody get that for me .I really want to keep my account .

Thanks,

Pnair
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Apr 6, 2007, 10:06 PM
    Have you used a credit card on Yahoo? If you have, you might be able to get back into your account.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
    You should contact Yahoo. They will be able to give you the password.
    Pnair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 11:18 AM
    I haven't used any credit card on Yahoo.But if I pay for this account will I be able to retrive it? If so please let me know how much it will cost and how to contact Yahoo for the same

Thanks,
    Pnair
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 9, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Basically you are stuffed.
    You could try pleading your case to Yahoo, but I don't hold out any hope.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 9, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnair
    I haven't used any credit card on yahoo.But if i pay for this account will i be able to retrive it ?. If so please let me know how much it will cost and how to contact yahoo for the same

Thanks,
    Pnair
    As Ben said in his post it will be difficult. However you can try your luck. You will not able to get it back by paying them money. It will be better to plead for their help. The below link will take you to the section where you can get the help for retrieving your password.

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login=...rc=fpctx&bail=

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo password [ 2 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password. How I can get back? How to get the IP address of a person with whom I am chatting in Yahoo?

Hacking Yahoo mail password [ 2 Answers ]

Dear All, Anybody can tell me, how can I hack the yahoomail password. Thanks,

Yahoo Prompt password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have enternet explorer v 6.0 and winxp with sp2 with latest update And when I try to login by my Yahoo ID it always promt me enter the password again, or ask me to enter my id and password And when I login to my group and try to see anything it always asking me about my password. This...

To get Yahoo password [ 3 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password... And change my security questions? In that I have stored my important documents... How get I back my password? Security questions is also changed.. Please help me to get back my password

My Yahoo password was changed... [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody, please help me for my Yahoo password was maybe hacked. Is der oder way to recover my Yahoo account? :eek:

View more questions Search