HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 11:32 AM

We need more information.

What system are you running?
    What OS?
    What ISP?
    Are you using a modem/router?

There is way too much information missing to provide you with a helpful answer.
    lexy_08 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 03:53 AM
    HelpinHere is right.
    You have to describe the network set up

How many computers are getting limited access?

Are you getting limited access on a computer with wired or wireless connection?

If its wired, try doing a reset ( unplug the power of your modem and router, or modem router) and usually it will refresh the connection after 30 secs to one minute)
    If it doesn't work, try calling your internet service provider.

If its wireless you may have entered wrong encryption (if wireless network is secured)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connected to wireless network. Can't access internet [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows XP which is connected to a wireless network. Windows is currently managing my wireless connection, and tells me that I am connected to my network and the signal strength is excellent. I have always been able to use the internet perfectly on this laptop...

Access Files on a USB connected Hard Drive [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to access files on a Toshiba 60GB laptop hard drive that I removed from a laptop that has bitten the dust. I have connected it via a USB cable with a 2.5" hard drive enclosure. I can open up the drive via My Computer on the desktop I am using but the personal files(pictures,...

How can I gain access to web pages that are limited to certain countries or areas? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to gain access to US web pages such as ABC, MTV and many others. However because I live in the UK, every-time I try to view videos or use a specific part of the web pages a message pops up telling me that I cant. I Hear that it has something to do with the IP and Proxy server setting,...

Limited internet access: msn works, nothing else does [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has been having the same problem with her internet for some time now. Her internet access lets her use MSN messenger, but only the version that comes with the Windows OS. Nothing else having to do with the internet works, (for example: web browsers, windows live messenger, Yahoo...

Connected computers can't access internet. [ 14 Answers ]

Had Netgear wgt 624 network with 3 computers working, but had to reinstall XP on the server and the connected computers stopped connecting. The server still connects through the router. Their connection wizards show a strong signal received from the router, but attempts to connect to the internet...

View more questions Search