Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Changing a region 1 dvd to a region free?
    Hello does anybody know how to convert a region 1 dvd to region free dvd?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 05:20 AM

Buy a region free dvd player?
    They are widely available these days.

My mothers favourite movie is The Ugly Dacshund but it is only available in America, she bought a region free DVD player specifically to watch this movie :rolleyes:

As far as I know you cannot convert a dvd to another format, the information on it is permanent (Unless it is rewritable which movies are not)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the DVD playing region on Windows XP [ 7 Answers ]

I recently changed the region on my laptop so I could use something from Japan, but now I want to get it back to region 2, but I can't remember how I first did it. I've googled a way how but every time I try to change it, it comes up with an alert saying "Unable to update region setting. Please...

Abdominal region [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dieting for around 3 weeks or so. I weigh 126 lbs and I used to weight 145 or so lbs. I am 24 and I have a small frame. My body is skinny, but when it comes to my stomach it buldges out like I've been told by many people it looks like a girl when pregnant how she is skinny but the belly...

Region 9 philippines [ 1 Answers ]

can u give me some literature of the region 9 philippines, any form of literature pieces, such as stories, poems, myths, epic, etc..:confused::o

DVD Region question [ 1 Answers ]

If I was to buy a DVD, bought in Australia (region4) would I be able to play it on a UK DVD player (region 2)? Thank You

View more questions Search