Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 01:45 PM
    Problem with my address bar
    Hello I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm quite new to the internet and I seem to have a problem with my address bar. Whenever click to scroll down it has "My Documents" and "My pictures" and so on. I have no idea how to rectify this and I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction please. Thanks.
    vamshikrishna Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Maria I did not know exactly what your trying to say if you don't want my documents and my pictures to appear in your address bar can do so by going to tools-internet options click on the clear history

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ip address release problem [ 4 Answers ]

Have a small network of aprox 850 computers. Mixed novel and Server 2003. Have one computer with error message, duplicate ip address. Tried ipconfig release and renew, that did not work. Unplugged the network connection and did release and renew again, still did not release the ip address. Put...

Ip address [ 6 Answers ]

How will I know the ip address of a computer.. Any answer will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search