Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 05:18 PM
    1999 honda accord ex facotry code
    I have a 1999 honda accord. Can someone please help me with finding a the unlock code for the factory cd deck?
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2007, 12:51 AM
    More than likely you will have to go through the dealer if someone did not write it down in the owners manual like they were supposed to do.

Google for a code and put your radio serial number down with your search criteria.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 honda accord won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, My accord won't start when I crank it up. I took it to the dealer and they said it was the ignition coil, but when I replaced it, I still have the same problem

1999 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

When my car gets a little hot the engine stops running. It will start right back up though. It will do it in park or drive does not matter. Anyone have any ideas.

1999 Honda Accord EX Won't Start [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Here's the story. My 1999 Honda Accord has 143,000km's on it and a few months ago it began having trouble starting. I would turn the key and it would struggle for a second and then stop turning over, or just make a ping noise and not turn over at all. After 4 or 5 tries it would usually get...

1999 Honda Accord won't start, again? [ 3 Answers ]

My 1999 Honda Accord won't start again, after having the starter, and battery replaced about 45 days ago. I have not begun to trouble shoot the problem yet and was hoping for some good advice/tips. The ignition switch was also recalled and replaced a couple of years back. Any tips on what steps...

1999 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Trouble starting when hot

View more questions Search