Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    athena79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Need insider info re designer toilet
    Hi I am interested in buying a specialty toilet I found on the web from a company called glass toilets and was wondering if anyone has one, has installed one or knows anything about them... I REALLY want one but was hoping for some inside info if anyone has any... let me know... this is my first post and also my first home!:confused:
    Thanks
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Give us a web address to look at(for the fixture) and we might be able to answer better.

Thanks,
    Ken
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Glass Toilets Home Page You can install anything you want in your home but I'm not sure how many of your guests will enjoy this type of fixture. I have not installed one of these but they appear to be of a somewhat standard design, just made from glass instead of china. I'd go with a toilet that is rated for 1.3 or 1.6 gallons.

Oct 4, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Www. Glasstoilets.com

Oct 4, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Glass Toilets Online Store sorry didn't want to post a url as I did not want it to be thought that I was advertizing
    Thanks again
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I would be concerned that rust and calcium deposits would make a real ugly display on glass. Most tanks show a pretty good build up of both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Designer needs maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have some design ideas for luggage,handbags, etc. Who do I go to to have these designs made?

What to look for when trying to choose a designer? [ 2 Answers ]

From your prospective as a client what features/benefits would you look for when trying to choose a website designer? Thanks guys! Sorry Admin accidentally posted here...you can delete and i'll repost in questions area....

Textile designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you become one? Can a talented artist who's never gone to design school become one realistically? TIA

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search