Is there anyway to block websites on internet explorer
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Open your browser and click on "Tools".

Then click on "Intenet Options".

Click on the "Security" tab.

Then click "Restricted Sites".

Then click on the "Sites" button, and you can add a web address to block from there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

Blocking websites in internet explorer ver 6.0 [ 3 Answers ]

My problem is that . I have to block certain mail sites and other sites . But the problem is that even though I block the sites in the content bar of explorer . Some people are going for the search engines sites and from there they are able to access those mail sites . Is there any solutions that...

Bess blocking [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a loophole so that the bess blocking does not block my internet? But the loophole can't be blocked by bess... bess sucks... thanks

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way, on Internet Explorer, or Firefox, to block websites? I am sick of being embarrassed because my IP log count is so high on people's blogs that I no longer have contact with, due to differences. I think there is, but I can't seem to find it, only an option in which to tag sites so...

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to stop anybody that goes on my computer from accessing www.kazza.com Or from accessing Yahoo messenger??

View more questions Search