I need help finding my lost tumblr blog.

Asked Oct 30, 2017, 09:36 AM 2 Answers
    I had to get a new hard-drive installed on my laptop last week. I lost all of my information saved to it prior. I forgot my URL and the email I used to my Sims 4 cc tumblr blog. I've tried searching for it for a while and haven't succeeded. I know my header name is something similar to "My little Sim Space" "My Sim Space" Little Sim Place" etc. It has a pastel pink banner/header image, a pastel pink profile picture, and a pastel pink theme. It has no followers that I know of. It is nothing but reblogs of sims 4 custom content from other sims accounts. I know my password, just not the email or Url for it. Email me at >REMOVED< if you have found my blog, or other blogs that are a similar match to the description. Side note: It hasn't been active in about a month so there shouldn't be any close recent weblogs or activity. I need all the help I can get and it would mean a lot. Thank you

Last edited by Curlyben; Oct 30, 2017 at 09:43 AM.
    Search this Question
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,442, Reputation: 1856
    Admin & Wine Expert

#2

Oct 30, 2017, 09:46 AM
    Have you tried the standard Tumblr login page: https://www.tumblr.com/login
    abdulkadir1's Avatar
    abdulkadir1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

#3

Nov 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
    Try to locate it by using account recovery or forgot username. This will recover your account.

Finding a lost 401 k [ 5 Answers ]

I need to find a lost 401 k

Adding your own banner to your tumblr blog? [ 0 Answers ]

I made a banner for my tumblr blog using the program "Gimp", but I am unsure of how to add it to my page. All I can find is tutorials telling me to paste the code to my html. I don't have a code, it's just a picture saved on my computer. I've also found tutorials telling me to upload it via a tab...