Ramikatz's Avatar
    Ramikatz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Jul 15, 2018, 09:16 AM
    Getting so many Down times in wordpress
    Hi, Now I using Ipage 2 years. Now always sever down or too Slow. I lost my traffic, lost subscribers and ultimately lost revenue. When I get support, they tel me that my site have too much traffic and requests.. Now I create ton of ticket. Now I want to move my hosting. Do you recommend any host with low price or offer?

Can I later upgrade from .wordpress.com to just .com [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have the money to make it .com right now, so I was wondering if I can get the free one, write a whole bunch of content on it, then later upgrade to just .com without losing my content. Keep in mind even when I switch the domain name to .com I still want to be using wordpress, just that...

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number? [ 1 Answers ]

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number?

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

Wordpress wp_ prefix & phpMyAdmin - Now What! [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded WordPress and now I was told by my web hosting company that I have to “execute MySQL queries” and “add data into MySQL tables” Sounds all good, but how in the HELL do I do that? If anyone could help a beginner, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Scotty13

Wordpress Anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. :S I recently started using wordpress, and at the moment I'm sort of playing around with it and such. I'm a new user. :D My problem and question is this: In wordpress I'm able to add pages, right. These pages are automatically added in...