foreverromantic's Avatar
    foreverromantic Posts: 176, Reputation: 1

#1

May 5, 2019, 09:31 AM
    Adobe flash back player question
    Each time I open my computer, (Microsoft # 10)... I see a message stating:
    "Adobe Flashback Player is ready for installation. Click 'install now' or wait 45 days and it will be automatically installed. It was NEVER AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLED. When I DID try to install it I got a message: "The App you're trying to install is NOT a Microsoft verified App."
    HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPUTER. I SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON LINE, BUT THEY ARE CONFUSING AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM.
    Is there a SIMPLE way to delete this message.
    Thanks

Adobe flash player [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a new IMac and I am unable to view videos or play free games on the net. The response is "install adobe flash player", or a plug in is required. I tried numerous times to download adobe flash player and when I finally get to the INSTALL button it's not high lighted thus being unable to...

Adobe Flash Player [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this goes here but, Youtube would not let me view videos. It kept saying "go upgrade!" and when I clicked the link it didn't go anywhere. I decided that it was my flashplayer so I went to the adobe site to get the newest version. (10) I downloaded it and a manager window came up...

Adobe Flash player [ 13 Answers ]

All right, here it goes; for some reason adobe flash player isn't working anymore on my computer. We had it before, it worked fine. But when I was gone for only two days, flash player was gone, like it won't work anymore... I have tried re-installing it, it keeps saying "installation completed...

Adobe Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: All of a sudden, I don't have Flash Player... I don't know where it went, but that's OK. I wouldn't need to know where it went if I could download another one. I can't. I don't know why. I went to the support website and downloaded a tool they said would help control some of my...